Favorite ice cream place after the first day back at work, post-Holidays.
Revisiting Christmas gifts. Crunchy delicious granola:
Dinner with friends. Pork chops, greens, rice, sauteed green beans + lentil avocado salad. Goat cheese + sun dried tomatoes. Travel stories, updates, laughs.
Lord, pour into me this week. Let me rely on Your strength – less of me, more of You.
This past week I…
– incoporated a new commitment into my weekly schedule
– spent good time with friends
– celebrated a friend’s birthday
– was reminded that when I rely on my own strength and stamina, I burn out, become overwhelmed and sensitive.
– had a re-centering, focused talk about how to keep God at the center of everything- even when schedules become busy and full.
Looking forward into this week, I pray for:
– confidence in You
– fullness and strength in You
– wisdom in how I spend my time – what commitments + requests to say yes/no to.
– affirmation and security in knowing I am Your daughter
– the discipline and desire to spend consistent time with You. Goal: I keep You as the focus, whether I am busy or free.
– the wisdom, knowledge and understanding to be the best support and encouragement.
– “Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, ‘this is the way; walk in it.‘” – Isaiah 30:21